- SkyexLaptopStore.com offers at least a 6 Month warranty on all second hand
laptops, unless otherwise specified. Warranty is from the date of the original
purchase. Warranty includes exchanges and credits within the specified warranty
period as stated on your original invoice.
- Many of our refurbished laptops come with the remaining manufacturer warranty. Your
salesperson can let you know whether the laptop you intend to buy is covered by
the manufacturer warranty or by the SkyexLaptopStore.com warranty.
- If you have a problem with an item that carries a manufacturer warranty, you
must call the manufacturer for all warranty claims.
- If you are loading your own operating system you are responsible for loading the
proper software that is needed to operate any peripherals attached to the laptop,
unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase. The proper software includes
the operating system and any other software drivers needed to operate the notebook
computer and its peripherals.
- If you purchased the computer with no operating system installed we will support
hardware problems only (excluding battery and any physical damage).
- SkyexLaptopStore.com will repair or replace defective laptops returned to our
facility. To request warranty service, you must contact SkyexLaptopStore.com
within the warranty period. If warranty service is required, SkyexLaptopStore.com
will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number.
- Please, prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment. SkyexLaptopStore.com
will ship the repaired or replacement laptop to you freight prepaid. Please mark
the RMA Number clearly on the box!
- Once your item is received, it will be evaluated and tested for the specific
problem you described. It is at SkyexLaptopStore.com's option whether we repair or
replace the item. We stand behind our products and will make every effort to
provide complete customer satisfaction. Malfunctioning merchandise will be
repaired or replaced but no refund will be issued if the defect can be solved.
- First we try to solve your problems over the phone, but seldom can we verify
that a product is working without seeing it. When you contact our RMA department
at RMA@SkyexLaptopStore.com one of our representatives will issue you an RMA number.
We must be assured that you are attempting to try the solutions given, before the
laptop is returned. We know that you wouldn't intentionally send an item back under
warranty that was good, but many times we get back laptops that test
fully functional. Please help us, by describing the complain in!
- Return Policy: If the laptop that you purchased from us works fine, but you
don't like it for any reason, you can send it back for store credit within 5 days
of the original date of your Invoice. Your return must be authorized by one of
our sales representatives and you can use your store credit for future purchases
only. If you don't want to buy another laptop from us, we can take back the
product(s) and issue you a refund, but in this case we have to charge a 20%
- Thank you for choosing SkyexLaptopStore.com for your laptop needs.
We are confident that you'll be very satisfied with your laptop purchase. We are
proud to offer high grade products at very reasonable prices and we thank you for your